Bumble is the first app of its kind to bring dating, friend-finding, and career-building into a single social networking platform. Bumble BFF (Bumble For Friends) is the place where you can find platonic connections in your area--no matter if you’re looking for a new friend for life, a work out buddy, or even a roommate there’s someone buzzing in the Hive for you!
To start connecting on Bumble BFF, follow these few steps:
- On the “Choose a mode to get started” screen, select “BFF”
- Set up your BFF profile
- Tap the grey silhouette in the bottom left corner
- Tap the gear icon in the top left corner to go to your settings
- From your settings, tap ‘Choose mode’ and select BFF from the options menu to create your BFF profile
- To switch between modes, repeat these steps
- Click your profile photo in the upper left-hand corner of the screen
- Click ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Choose mode’ to select BFF
Reminder: Be careful not to accidentally ‘switch off’ your dating mode by tapping the toggle below the ‘choose mode’ button. Per the warning that pops up, you will lose all your current connections once you confirm this selection.