Bumble Web functions are very similar to the Bumble mobile app.
Go to bumble.com to log in or create a profile using your Facebook, Apple ID or phone number. If you're an existing user you will be directed to the same profile you see on the mobile app. New users can set up their profile for any mode on Bumble Web.
Here are some tips to help you navigate Bumble Web:
- The arrow keys can be used to ‘swipe’ left or right as well as scroll up or down to view a profile.
- You can also click the checkmark to indicate swiping to the right or the ‘X’ for a left swipe.
- If you have Coins a heart button will appear so you can activate SuperSwipe.
- If you match with someone the Boom screen will pop up just like in the app. If you have First Move privileges, you can message from there or click into your Match Queue on the left to contact your matches.
- You can video chat with your matches by clicking on the grey video camera icon in the upper right-hand corner of the chat screen.
- If you’re a Bumble Boost subscriber you can view your Beeline by clicking the users in the green circle to the left of the screen, just like in the app. You can also activate our Backtrack feature by clicking the rewind button that appears to the left of the swipe navigation if you accidentally swipe left.
- To switch modes between Date, BFF, and Bizz click on the Bumble logo at the top center of the page. A dropdown displaying all three modes will appear for you to choose the kind of connections you're interested in.