English Community Operations Associate
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for a passionate and driven individual to join our Community Operations team. The English Community Operations Associate will be responsible for providing excellent customer support, analysing customer behaviour and communicating feedback to other teams.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer support in English
- Investigate reported abuse and take appropriate action
- Troubleshoot user issues and escalate them to developers appropriately
- Develop a friendly rapport with customers over social media
- Analyse customer interaction with the product and communicate feedback to the relevant team
- Provide a user voice to the wider company
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Strong writing skills in English. Other languages a real plus
- Understanding of millennials and what engages them
- A strong understanding of the social media culture
- Strong attention to detail and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Reliable, consistent and hard-working
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities without getting overwhelmed
- Positive and logical approach together with a willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic and fun to work with
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work for Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role!
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
Since its launch in 2014, Bumble has grown to become one of the most relevant social networks worldwide. Today, Bumble, the "female first" app with over 55 million users, connects people across dating, friendship and professional networking. No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. We’ve built our platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and our users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero tolerance for hate, aggression or bullying. Bumble is available in 144 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over half a billion women-led first moves and over four billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.