We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for a pragmatic, collaborative, and analytical marketing strategist to join the global marketing strategy and operations function across Bumble and Badoo brands. This role will report to the Vice President of Marketing Strategy and Operations and work closely with regional and channel marketing teams across both brands.
As a member of the Marketing Strategy & Operations team, this role will rely heavily on robust problem solving skills and analytical prowess to continuously identify ways to take Bumble and Badoo to users around the world. This role will work on projects that are highly cross-functional and will work closely with the Marketing Leadership team, the CMO, and cross functional teams - Business Intelligence, Research & Insights, Operations, Finance, to name a few. This role will analyze business trends, inform investment decisions, evaluate market opportunities, drive strategic projects from start to finish, and work with the organization to build scalable playbooks to drive sustained growth for our fast growing business.
Location: This role will be based in our Austin or London office and will report to the VP of Marketing Strategy & Operations [based on Austin].
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
* Flexible working hours
* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
* ‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
* ‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble: Bumble is the parent company that operates Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s largest dating and connection apps with millions of users globally. The Bumble app was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. Bumble is majority-owned by Blackstone and has over 600 employees in offices in Austin, London, and Moscow.