Paid Acquisition Specialist
Austin, TX, USFull-timeMarketing & Partnerships - Bumble AppView all jobs
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for a Paid Acquisition Specialist to support our user acquisition efforts on various media channels. You’ll be responsible for assisting a digital manager in promoting Bumble and Badoo in ways that will strengthen our brand and increase active users. You will be responsible for supporting the implementation of digital marketing campaigns, and creative optimisation and evaluating new opportunities for growth through cross-functional collaboration with our marketing, product, content, communications & engineering departments.
- Assist in manage the daily operations of User Acquisition, which include setting up, managing and optimizing ad campaigns via Google Ads and Apple Search campaigns
- Pulling and creating data, reports and documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Test opportunities and own relationships with new media partners and channels
- Help develop, implement and test new creative concepts across various media types
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives, and knowledge sharing
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have 1-2 years digital marketing experience either throughout your degree or work placement/internships.
- You are comfortable with numbers and have a passion for processing and analyzing data
- Strong Excel and analytical skills are a plus
- You are comfortable working to deadlines and targets in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Google Ads and Apple Search
- Programmatic buying experience is a plus
- Willing to learn around wide ad platforms and how to trade and use platforms to deliver objectives
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with world-class talent from our global teams including
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
* Flexible working hours
* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
* ‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
* ‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Bumble's success and growth.
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
About Bumble app: Bumble, the women-first social networking app, was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. Bumble connects people across dating (Bumble Date), friendship (Bumble BFF) and professional networking (Bumble Bizz). No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognizes the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. They've built their platform around kindness, respect, and equality – and their users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero-tolerance for hate, aggression, or bullying. Bumble is available in 150 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over a billion women-led first moves and over fifteen billion messages sent. Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.