Bumble Wants to Give Your Student Organization $5,000—Here’s How to Apply
For full terms and conditions, please see below.
The economic impact of COVID-19 has been devastating to many, and we at Bumble want to do what we can to help student organizations having a tough time raising funds for their cause or community.
We’ll be donating $5,000 to 10 student groups that align with Bumble’s values of kindness, respect, equality, inclusivity, courage, accountability, and growth. To apply, head over to Instagram or TikTok and upload a post explaining how your organization embodies those values. Then tell us what you’d do with the $5,000 if your group is selected.
Tag us @Bumble and use the hashtag #BumbleStudentOrgFund to enter. Posts must be uploaded in-feed. Instagram stories will not count. Open to current US students aged 18-24. Posts must nominate an official, university sanctioned student organization or group. The deadline to submit a nomination is September 20th at 11:59pm (CST).
10 entrants will be selected to receive $5,000 USD each.
“BUMBLE STUDENT ORGANIZATION FUND CONTEST”
1. CONTEST: THE FOLLOWING OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“OFFICIAL RULES”) APPLY TO THE “BUMBLE STUDENT ORGANIZATION FUND CONTEST” (THE “CONTEST”). NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE CONTEST. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THE SOLE CRITERION FOR PARTICIPATION SHALL BE SUBMITTING ENTRIES IN THE MANNER SPECIFIED IN THE OFFICIAL RULES. PLEASE READ THE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING A NOMINATION FORM INTO THE CONTEST. This Contest is sponsored by Bumble Trading LLC (“Sponsor”).
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest commences at 02:00:00 PM (CST) on September 15, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (CST) on September 20, 2020 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received prior to the expiration of the Contest Period in accordance with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and any entries so received thereafter shall be null and avoid, and ineligible for the Contest.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to all students between the ages of 18 and 24 who are currently enrolled at a university in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (void in Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, United States territories, possessions and protectorates, foreign-based United States military installations and wherever restricted or prohibited by law). Employees (and their immediate families) (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings) of Sponsor and any affiliated companies, sponsors, advertising agencies and third-party fulfillment agencies are not eligible for the Contest. The individual submitting a Nomination (defined below) shall be referred to herein as the “Nominator”. The student organization nominated by a Nominator shall be referred to herein as a “Nominee”. A Nominee must be an official, university recognized and/or sanctioned student organization or group. Proof of such legitimacy shall be required by Sponsor.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
a. Nomination. Subject to the term and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, there are two ways for a Nominator to nominate a Nominee for the Contest (each, a “Nomination”)– specifically Instagram Entry and TikTok Entry, each as more fully described below:
i. INSTAGRAM ENTRY: In order to submit a Nomination through Instagram, a Nominator must complete the following actions in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein prior to the conclusion of the Contest Period:
A. be a personally-registered account holder on the Instagram platform (“Instagram”) /for an account in good standing and with a public profile. Any Nominator found to be using the account of a group, company, or other association, may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. If any Nominator is not a personally-registered account holder of Instagram, such Nominator should visit Instagram.com to register for an account. Instagram accounts are free. Registration for and use of Instagram is subject to Instagram’s terms and conditions and Sponsor has no responsibility with respect to such registration or use or enforcement of such terms and conditions; and
B. submit a Nomination by (1) creating a promotional post on Instagram about the Nominee in any media or format (i.e. photo, video, .gif etc.) which responds to the Question (defined below) (the “IG Post”), (2) uploading the IG Post, for public viewing, on the applicable Nominator’s Instagram account profile during the Contest Period and for a period of ninety (90) days thereafter (all IG Posts must be posted in-feed; Instagram stories not be accepted), (3) tagging @bumble in the IG Post and/or the caption of the IG Post, and (4) including the hashtag ‘#BumbleStudentOrgFund’ (the “Hashtag”) in the caption of the IG Post.
ii. TIKTOK ENTRY: Alternatively, Nominator may submit a Nomination through TikTok by instead completing the following alternative actions:
A. be a personally-registered account holder on the TikTok platform (“TikTok”) for an account in good standing and with a public profile. Any Nominator found to be using the account of a group, company, or other association, may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. If any Nominator is not a personally-registered account holder of TikTok, such Nominator should visit TikTok.com to register for an account. TikTok accounts are free. Registration for and use of TikTok is subject to TikTok’s terms and conditions and Sponsor has no responsibility with respect to such registration or use or enforcement of such terms and conditions; and
B. submit a Nomination by (1) creating a promotional post on TikTok about the Nominee in any media or format (i.e. photo, video, .gif etc.) which responds to the Question (defined below) (the “TikTok Post” and together with the IG Post, the “Nomination Posts”), (2) uploading the TikTok Post, for public viewing, on the Nominator’s TikTok account profile during the Contest Period and for a period of ninety (90) days thereafter, (3) tagging @bumble in the TikTok Post and/or the caption of the TikTok Post, and (4) including the Hashtag (‘#BumbleStudentOrgFund’) in the caption of the TikTok Post.
b. Questions: Each Nomination must respond to and answer the following questions (the “Questions”): (a) “How does this student organization or group align Bumble’s values?”; and (b) “How would this student organization or group use or benefit from the $5k?”.
c. Submission Requirements. Each Nomination, including answers to the Question, whether written or oral must be given in the English language and must be original work of the Nominator for the Contest. All Nomination Posts that communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate and any Nomination Post that is otherwise deemed inappropriate by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, whether due to any other conduct, language or other context, will be disqualified.
5. GENERAL ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All Nomination Posts submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Nominations”. Nominators may only submit one Nomination per Nominee. Any potential Prize Winner (as defined below) may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof and other substantiating documentation that such person is the potential Prize Winner.
6. ENTRY CONDITIONS: By using the Hashtag and/or participating in the Contest, Nominators and, by accepting a prize, Prize Winners, agree:
b. to release and hold Sponsor and its affiliates, and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, and any suppliers, licensors, donors, sponsors, operators, service providers, vendors, marketing partners and other affiliated parties of Sponsor in connection with the Contest (collectively, the “Sponsor Entities”) harmless against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in the Contest and/or use or misuse or redemption of any Prize (as defined herein), including, publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, intellectual property and any other personal, proprietary or property rights of any party and/or any related cause of action. Further, Sponsor shall not be responsible for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects (in part or in whole), delays in operations, transmissions, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to or alternations of any entry correspondence, transmissions or other materials in connection with the Contest. Any attempted Nominations or entries in connection with the Contest that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including, by reason of platform, hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility on any servers or otherwise shall not be counted or eligible for the Contest, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion.
7. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION:
a. Prize Winner Selection. Following the end of the Contest Period and subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, there may be up to ten (10) prize winners (each, a “Prize Winner” and, collectively, the “Prize Winners”) selected from among all qualifying Nomination Posts. Prize Winners will be selected on a rolling basis, with all Prize Winners being selected within thirty (30) days following the end of the Contest Period.
b. Judging Criteria. A panel of judges comprised of representatives from Sponsor (the “Judges”) shall judge all Eligible Nominations received and determine the potential Prize Winners based on the following judging criteria: (i) the quality of the Nomination, (ii) the impact that the Prize would have on the potential Prize Winner, and (iii) the ability that the Prize Winner has on furthering the Bumble mission (the “Judging Criteria”). The Prize Winners will be selected from the Nomination Post which, in the Judges’ sole and absolute discretion, is most in line with the requirements and the Judging Criteria.
c. Prize Tie Breakers. In the event of a tie, the Prize Winners shall be decided by a tie breaker based on the order of submission of each potential Prize Winner’s Nomination Post (as determined by the earliest timestamp(s) thereof as reflected in Sponsor’s own systems).
d. Prize Winner Notification. Sponsor and/or its designees shall thereafter attempt to contact the potential Prize Winners using email, telephone, or social media direct message. If a potential Prize Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond (within 72 hours of attempted notification) and/or return the completed Contest Documentation (as defined herein), within 72 hours of said attempted notification, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such potential Prize Winner and, if time permits, to select the next qualifying potential Prize Winner and attempt to contact the same, who shall be subject to the same eligibility requirements and disqualification in the same manner as described in these Official Rules. Sponsor shall not be responsible for failed attempts to notify any potential Prize Winner and no responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any e-mail(s), message(s) or other correspondence returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address or any other problems, omissions or technical malfunctions associated with any platform, network, servers, computer equipment, software, applications, the Internet or any combination thereof. For the avoidance of doubt, each potential Prize Winner shall be subject to verification, including, as described in Section 8 below.
e. The final determination of the Prize Winners and the application of the Judging Criteria shall be in the sole and absolute discretion of the Judges. No correspondence will be entered into with regard to any of Sponsor’s or Judge’s decisions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to extend the Contest Period or to not select a Prize Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to delay the announcement of any Prize Winner in its sole discretion. To the extent permitted by law, Sponsor disclaims any liability from, and Nominators and Prize Winners, agree to waive, any claims against Sponsor relating to the judging or awarding process. Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Prize Winner in the event that any potential Prize Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
8. PRIZE WINNER VERIFICATION: Upon the request of Sponsor, the potential Prize Winners must sign and return the following documents in order to be eligible to receive a Prize: (i) an affidavit of eligibility, including any proof of the applicable Prize Winner’s status as an official, sanctioned student organization and/or group, as requested by Sponsor; (ii) a publicity/liability release granting the right to use each potential Prize Winner’s name and likeness for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes; and (iii) any other releases and waivers requested by Sponsor, in each instance (i.e., subsections (i), (ii) and (iii) above), releasing the Sponsor Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for or related to (a) personal injury, damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with the Contest or the receipt and/or use of any Prize (or any component thereof); and (b) publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, intellectual property and any other personal, proprietary or property rights of any party and/or any related cause of, including, the use/misuse and/or acceptance of any Prize (or any component thereof) (collectively, the “Contest Documentation”). By using the Hashtag and/or participating in the Contest, each Nominator agrees, and by accepting the Prize, each Prize Winner agrees, to promptly sign and return all of the Contest Documentation in accordance with the requirements, criteria, parameters and timing described herein or otherwise designated by Sponsor.
9. PRIZE TERMS AND RESTRICTIONS: Only the Prizes as described in these Official Rules shall be awarded and no substitutions, cash equivalents and/or redemptions shall be made, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any component thereof) with another prize of equal or greater value, including a cash award, in the event that the applicable Prize (or any component thereof) is not available. Each Prize Winner in the Contest shall be eligible to win no more than one Prize. The Prizes are non-transferable or assignable to any other person or entity, except by Sponsor. Reporting and payment of all applicable taxes, fees, and/or surcharges, if any, arising out of, or resulting from, acceptance or use of any Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. The Sponsor Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery, receipt and subsequent use and redemption of any Prize (or any component thereof). The Prize restrictions and conditions set forth herein are not exhaustive and additional restrictions and conditions may apply, and the Sponsor Entities make no representations or warranties (express or implied) concerning the appearance, safety, features, usage, accuracy or performance of any Prize. The Sponsor Entities shall not be liable for nor replace any lost, stolen, damaged or malfunctioning element of any Prize. For the avoidance of doubt, the value of the Prize shall be taxable to the potential Prize Winners as income. Each potential Prize Winner must supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 shall be issued in the name of the potential Prize Winners for the actual value of the Prize received. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the potential Prize Winner’s responsibility.
In the event any Nominator or Prize Winner engages in or threatens behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is contrary to the spirit of any Prize or the Contest, or is dangerous, obnoxious, threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, endanger, threaten or harass any other person, or that otherwise conflicts with the Sponsor’s values, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate and rescind or reclaim such Prize, in whole or in part.
10. PRIZE DESCRIPTION AND CONDITIONS: Subject to all of the terms set forth in these Official Rules, the prize for the Contest (the “Prize”) for each Prize Winner is a one-time stipend of $5,000 USD to support such Prize Winner’s mission and activities, paid via PayPal or any such other method of payment as may be elected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all Prizes is up to $50,000 USD and the value of the same may vary depending upon market conditions. Any difference between the ARV and the total actual value of all Prizes, if any, will not be rewarded in any way. If any potential Prize Winner chooses not to accept the Prize or fails to comply with these Official Rules, the Prize shall be forfeited, in its entirety, by that potential Prize Winner, and Sponsor reserves the right to offer the Prize to another individual from a qualifying Nomination Post, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to forfeit any portion of the Prizes for which Sponsor cannot find an eligible Prize Winner, as determined in its sole and absolute discretion.
11. POSTINGS; RESTRICTIONS; LICENSE:
a. In order to promote, market and publicize the Contest, the Sponsor Entities and certain other related initiatives, entities and services, the Sponsor Entities require a license to use any and all Videos, information, materials, work product, concepts, files and content posted, made available or submitted in connection with each Nominator’s participation in the Contest or the Prize Winner’s acceptance of the Prize, including each Nominator’s and/or Prize Winner’s name (and likenesses), user names, biographical information and any other personal information, including any such information as may be incorporated in a Video, together with each Nomination Post (collectively, “Postings”). By way of example and by no means limitation, the Postings may be used by Sponsor in connection with Nominator and/or Prize Winner lists, news feeds, emails, notifications, message boards, forums, blogs, blasts, online social community network profiles/groups/platforms, periodicals, magazines, news reports, websites, programming channels, broadcast and any other means of public display and performance, including in paid or organic promotion or advertising, and other uses which may incorporate the Sponsor Entities and/or other affiliated parties’ property and branding (including promotional materials such as banners, photos, logos, trademarks, audio-visual content, etc.) (collectively, the “Sponsor Materials”).
b. Accordingly, each Nominator, by participating, and each Prize Winner, by accepting the Prize, hereby expressly grants the Sponsor Entities a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, sublicensable and transferable right and license to use, edit, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, exhibit, create derivative works, modify and promote any and all Postings in, on, through and in connection with any and all now known or hereafter devised, discovered or developed forms of media, products, platforms and services, without notice and without compensation, right of inspection, royalty, accounting, liability or obligation of any kind to any Nominator, Prize Winner, or any other third party.
c. All contents of the Postings, with the exception of any incorporated Sponsor Materials, must be completely original to each Nominator or Prize Winner, as applicable, and must not have been taken or composed in whole or in part from any other source, including all graphical, audio-visual elements, imagery and artwork appearing in the Postings, and must be free and clear of any liens or claims with respect to the use of the Postings, and that such use will not give rise to any claims or infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or claims for any payment whatsoever including, but not limited to, claims for re-use fees or residuals.
d. Each Nominator, by participating, and each Prize Winner, by accepting the Prize, agree that any and all Postings made during the Contest Period or in connection with the Contest shall not contain, include or involve (or be posted on any websites highlighting or featuring) any of the following:
– crude, vulgar or offensive pictures, depictions, images, language and/or symbols;
– gang signs or symbols;
– gratuitous violence, guns or other imagery or gestures of weapons. Violence may not be used to stimulate the audience or to invite imitation, nor may it be shown or offered as an acceptable solution to problem or conflict;
– nudity or explicit, graphic or excessive sexual activity;
– commercial products (e.g., clothing, toys, food) and/or their trademarks, brands, logos or endorsements other than those of the Nominator, Nominee, or the Sponsor Materials;
– trade libel;
– hard liquor use or product images;
– license plates, phone numbers, personal addresses – physical or email or otherwise;
– illegal drug or alcohol use or abuse;
– derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliation of other people (publicly or otherwise), or any assault or threatening of others;
– violation of anyone’s right of privacy, including any statements that may be true but of private facts;
– trespass or the violation of other people’s rights or property;
– illegal (e.g., discriminatory, harassing) or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct (e.g., inflicting emotional distress);
– defamatory, libelous, threatening or other material that advocates against any individual or group including products/services promoting discriminatory behavior (e.g., racial, religious, gender, nationality, sexual orientation);
– conduct or activities in violation of these Official Rules; or
– any other content, display, materials and/or images that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by the Sponsor Entities, in their sole discretion.
e. In addition, each Nominator and Prize Winner agrees, confirms and represents to the Sponsor Entities that such Nominator has not engaged or taken part in (or induced or encouraged anyone else to do so) in any activity or conduct in connection with the Contest that: (i) is or may constitute a crime, unlawful or non-consensual activities (e.g., conduct that could lead to criminal prosecution), tortious conduct (e.g., conduct that could lead to civil prosecution) or the violation or infringement of the rights of any other party; or (ii) violates any of the terms or conditions of these Official Rules.
12. GENERAL TERMS:
a. The Contest is governed by and subject to the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Any violation of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Nominations in the Contest or any Nominator’s or Prize Winner’s activities associated therewith that may be deemed, in its sole and absolute discretion, to violate these Official Rules, and/or any policies or guidelines established by Sponsor that govern Nominators’ participation in the Contest. IF THESE OFFICIAL RULES CONFLICT WITH OR OTHERWISE DIFFER FROM ANY PROMOTIONAL OR OTHER MATERIALS PUBLISHED OR MADE AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL CONTROL. The section headings in these Official Rules are for convenience only and are not to be considered in construing or interpreting these Official Rules. The terms “include,” “includes,” and “including,” whether or not capitalized, mean “include, but are not limited to,” “includes, but is not limited to,” and “including, but not limited to,” respectively and are to be construed as inclusive, not exclusive.
b. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A NOMINATOR OR PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY A PRIZE WINNER THAT SHALL BRING SUCH PRIZE WINNER OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (IN THE SPONSOR’S SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) SHALL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A PRIZE WINNER FROM THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A PRIZE WINNER SHALL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
c. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify any transmission, term, condition or other activity, including in circumstances where the same is not capable of completion as planned, whether by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, technical failures of any sort or otherwise. Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of the Contest, including, mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel the Contest for any reason or no reason in its sole and absolute discretion without liability or obligation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for the incorrect or inaccurate posting of information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Postings, Eligible Nominations, memberships, registrations or other correspondence or transmissions in connection with the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, applications, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion or otherwise on the Internet or at any web site or application, or any combination thereof, including, any injury or damage to any Nominator’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of any materials, administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of the Prize Winners. If, for any reason, any functionality or other aspect of the Contest is not capable of being offered and/or operated as planned, including, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, terminate, modify (e.g., time periods, alternate prizing, eligibility criteria, etc.) or suspend the Contest. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted and use thereof shall result in disqualification of all such entries. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any Nominator or Prize Winner or other party for any reason, including those it finds to (i) have tampered with any entry process or the operation of any technology associated therewith (or any component thereof); (ii) be acting in violation of these Official Rules or the spirit of the Contest; or (iii) be acting in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner, whether with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or Nominator or Prize Winner or other otherwise, or to have provided inaccurate information at any time during the Contest, including, on any entries or legal documents submitted in connection with the Contest or otherwise. Further, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Nominator or Prize Winner whose conduct, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, is deemed to be offensive, libelous, slanderous, inflammatory, or otherwise inappropriate or unsportsmanlike in any way for the Contest.
d. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
e. Each Nominator, by participating, and each Prize Winner, by accepting the Prize, agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from Nominator’s acts or omissions in connection with the Contest, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sponsor Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Contest and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes.
13. DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in the Contest, each Nominator, by participating, and each Prize Winner, by accepting the Prize, agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or the Prizes awarded, or the determination of the Prize Winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall any Nominator or Prize Winner be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Nominator’s or Prize Winner’s actual out-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with entering the Contest), and each Nominator and Prize Winner further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions, rights and obligations of each Nominator and Prize Winner in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof and any matters or proceedings as set forth in these Official Rules, shall take place in the State of Texas, County of Travis. Sponsor and each Nominator and Prize Winner waives rights to trial by jury in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Contest.
15. PRIZE WINNERS LIST/RULES REQUESTS: For a copy of these Official Rules or the Prize Winners’ names, send a separate, stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Bumble Student Organization Fund, Bumble, 1105 W 41st Street, Austin, TX 78756. Vermont residents may omit return postage. Requests received 60 days after the conclusion of the Contest Period shall not be honored.
16. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Bumble Trading LLC. The Contest is in no way authorized, sponsored, endorsed, approved, or administered by, or in association with, PayPal, Facebook, TikTok or Instagram or any third party promoting the Contest or any of their respective affiliates. Each Nominator, by participating, and each Prize Winner, by accepting the Prize, releases the foregoing entities from any and all claims and damages arising out of or in connection with the Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest are to be directed to Sponsor, at the address above, not the foregoing entities.