Spring Is Here! Use These Bumble Opening Lines for a Fresh Start
Spring represents a chance to embrace new beginnings, making this season a great opportunity to recharge your dating life. Longer days and warmer weather may have you itching to dust off those winter cobwebs and plan an outdoor date with your new Bumble match. But whether you’re thinking about a drink at a rooftop bar or a picnic in your favorite park, it all starts with a first message. Spring forward into your next conversation with these seasonal opening lines.
- Where’s your favorite place to hang out on a sunny day?
- Do you have a go-to spring cocktail or mocktail?
- What’s your favorite flower? (So I know what to bring on our first date!)
- Which local spot does the best al fresco food?
- What’s your favorite route for a walk or hike?
- Do you prefer spring or fall, and why?
- What’s a season you wish we could skip?
- Are you signing the petition to end daylight savings time?
As well as making new connections this spring, you may also want to rejuvenate a previous match. Here’s our advice on how to revive a conversation when the chat has gone quiet. And make sure to check out what the stars have in store for your dating life this season!