Find Your Valentine’s Day Date With These Opening Lines
Valentine’s Day may seem like it’s only for couples and folks in long-term relationships—but that’s not the case! If you’re single and dating, it’s a chance to embrace the romance in the air and flirt a little more with the Bumble matches you’re still getting to know. Making the first move around Valentine’s Day can also feel extra special, so we’ve come up with a list of convo starters to help you spark something exciting and shoot Cupid’s arrow.
- What’s more fun, a big Valentine’s Day date or something lowkey?
- Describe your perfect Valentine’s Day date.
- Who was your first celebrity crush?
- Flowers and chocolate on Valentine’s Day, or something more original?
- Have you ever sent yourself a valentine? Be honest!
- Have you ever sent or received an anonymous valentine?
- It’s Valentine’s Day, so what’s your go-to rom-com?
- What’s the most romantic gesture you’ve ever made?
- Is it a good omen that we’ve matched on Valentine’s Day?
- What’s your style, big romantic gestures or small thoughtful gifts?
If ordering takeout and binging rom-coms is the only thing you want to do today, we totally get it. But if you want to use Bumble to find yourself a Valentine’s Day date, check out some tips here. Just remember that you deserve to have fun and treat yourself on Valentine’s Day—no matter where you’re at in your dating journey.