We’re Celebrating Pride (and We Want You to Join Us)
When Whitney Wolfe Herd founded Bumble in 2014, it was with equality in mind. Her aim was to flip the outdated gender dynamics of dating. As we’ve grown, so has our mission: to help people of all genders and orientations make empowered connections in all areas of their lives, whether that means seeking romantic relationships, making new friends or building a professional network. Bumble is for everybody.
We’re more dedicated than ever to doing our part to help end misogyny and advance the cause of equality. We don’t tolerate hate speech or bad behavior of any kind on our platform. Bumble is a safe space, rooted in kindness and respect.
This Pride Month, we’re celebrating the wonderful LGBTQ community — both those on our platform and the folks we haven’t met yet. We’ll be popping up in cities across the country, loaded up with fun swag, freebies, and plenty of festive Pride spirit. Oh, and drinks will be on us! Please mark your calendars and check back for more details.
- Los Angeles: June 9, 3:30pm,
- New York: June 22, 7:30pm, Henrietta Hudson (more info here)
- Seattle: June 22, 5pm, Queer Bar
- San Francisco: June 23, 11-1pm Open Bar + 1-3pm Drag Brunch, Lookout
- Toronto: June 24, 2pm, The Berkley Bicycle Club (hosted by GirlPlay)
- Chicago: Friday, June 22nd, 9pm, Sidetrack
- Houston: Saturday, June 23rd, 6pm (cover charge and drink tickets while supplies last), Pearl Lounge