On Bumble we hope to connect you with amazing bees, not questionable catfish, so we’ve implemented a feature that allows you to only view verified profiles in your swipe deck.
As long as you’ve verified your own profile you can follow these steps to filter for only verified users:
On the mobile app:
- Head into your swipe queue and tap on the Filter icon located in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Filters” and tap “Set advanced filters”
- From there you can toggle on “Verified profiles only”
On Bumble Web:
- Click on your Profile Photo located in the upper left-hand corner of the screen
- Click “Settings”
- Scroll down to Advanced filters and toggle on “Verified profiles only”
Remember: You can always ask a non-verified user to get verified! Learn more here.