With Advanced Filters, you can search to find your perfect match who exercises occasionally and doesn’t smoke or, if you’re looking for an intellectual Gemini, you can also sort by education level and star sign! No matter your preferences, there are several Advanced Filters that will enable you to find exactly who you’re looking for.
To set filters on the app:
- Tap on the Hive icon in the bottom center of your screen
- Tap on the filter icon in the top right corner. There you’ll see the options to filter by gender and distance
- You can then scroll to the bottom and tap on “Set Advanced Filters” to add your further preferences
To set filters on Bumble web:
- Click on your profile photo in the top left corner. A menu will appear underneath your profile photo
- Click on “Settings.” On the next screen, you’ll be presented with the options to filter by gender and distance
- Click on “Advanced Filters” to choose your further preferences
Please note, the distance filter is not available in a few countries as the Hive continues to grow.