How to Get Verified on Bumble
At Bumble, we’re constantly working to make the way you meet people more secure. Bumble Photo Verification helps protect you from fake users. (And psst—Bumble is the first app in the U.S. in its space with this catfish-catching technology!).
Want to get verified? Here’s how:
- Tap the verify button, either in your profile or on another person’s badge.
- You’ll be prompted with an example of one of a hundred random photo poses by Bumble. Take a selfie mimicking that pose and send it to the Bumble administrators using the simple step-by-step verification process outlined in-app.
- All photos are reviewed by a real person on Bumble’s team!
- In a few minutes, you’ll receive a confirmation or rejection of your verification.
- If a user has been reported as a potential fake profile and is rejected in verification, their profile will be turned off. This means they will see no one on Bumble and no one will see them.
- If their photo is verified, the user will continue Bumbling as normal.
Our mission has always been to provide the safest possible experience for connecting with people online. Bumble Photo Verification is a promise that the person you’re talking with matches their photos, so you can keep on swiping and dating with confidence.