Ten Questions to Ask After You’ve Stopped Counting Dates
Bumble is all about connecting people in meaningful ways. And we know it’s often the quirks, weird stories and shared experiences that do just that. So, we’ve made it easy by compiling a list of tried and true first date questions. Got your own go-to date questions? Let us know!
1. What is your most terrible memory?
2. Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
3. If you could change one thing about the way you were raised, what would it be?
4. What’s your relationship with your mother like?
5. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
6. What is your most sincere regret?
7. What does it mean to live well?
8. What are you scared of?
9. How would you spend your last 24 hours?
10. How do you define success?