Dangerous Organizations and Individuals
We don’t allow organizations or individuals that proclaim, glorify, condone, or are known to support a violent, dangerous, or terrorist-based mission to have a presence on Bumble For Friends.
This includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Terrorist organizations and individuals which use violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims
- Violent extremists who incite violence against civilians, political systems, or values, including democracy, the peaceful transfer of power, the rule of law, individual liberty, or different identities
- Individuals that vocally, or through use of known symbols, support, condone or engage in behaviours typically attributed to terrorist groups.
- Behavior associated with known hate groups or the use of speech, symbols, gestures, or imagery associated with hate groups
- Criminal organizations or those who have engaged in, or plan to engage in, any criminal activity, either on or off the platform
We understand that members might discuss or share content about a dangerous organization or individual for purposes of awareness, education, or condemnation. While we may allow this in private messages and group chats, it’s important to make your intentions clear in sharing this content. Otherwise, it may lead to your content being removed, action being taken against your account, and/or reporting to appropriate authorities.