Bumble For Friends celebrates authenticity, and we expect all our members to represent themselves accurately on their profile.
Members are allowed to use initials, abbreviations, contracted/shortened versions of their name or middle name as long as these names are a variation of their authentic name.
We don’t allow impersonation or misrepresentation on our platform. We consider these, and similar behaviors, as inauthentic behavior. This includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Catfishing (i.e. creating an online persona that isn’t you)
- Using someone else’s photos, artificially-generated photos, or enhanced photos to deceive others
- Misrepresenting, misleading or falsely stating facts about yourself (including name, gender, age, and permanent location)
- Pretending to be another person, including a celebrity or other public figure
- Allowing someone else to have access to -or control of- an account that does not represent them
- Sharing content that may infringe on someone else’s copyright, trademark, name, likeness, image, other intellectual property, or privacy.
- Uploading photos of yourself that that are heavily distorted or contain exaggerated/unnatural digital effects to the point where it cannot be clearly determined that you’re the person in the image
- Using profile photos that contain a QR code or URL
- Uploading profile photos of internet memes or images that are primarily text