To set up a Plan on Bumble For Friends:
- Head to the Plans tab (at the bottom of your screen)
- Tap on the grey “+” icon in the top right corner.
- Set a category for your plan
- Add a title for the plan
- Select whether the plan is public or private.*
- Add the location, date, and time.
- Invite your connections on Bumble For Friends to join.
You can select up to 15 people to join a plan, and you can send a message to the group right away to kick things off. Friends will see it once they accept your invitation and can get involved.
*A public plan will be available for all nearby Bumble For Friends members to see and ask to join. If it’s a private plan, only you can invite people to join—and you’ll need at least two connections on Bumble For Friends to do this.