Abusive messages have no place on Bumble. If someone crosses the line, we have your back.
Here are some examples of messages you should report:
- Threats to your safety, health, or wellbeing.
- Derogatory language or hate speech. Like sexism or racism.
- If someone is harassing you by messaging too much.
- Unsolicited or nonconsensual sexual images or content.
- Spam or external links you aren’t comfortable with.
Bumble is a place for you to be who you are, so it’s never ok for someone to make you feel bad, belittled, or manipulated.