Your safety comes first on Bumble. If something happens that makes you feel unsafe or uncomfortable, please report it.
There are two different ways to report someone on Bumble - via their profile, and via a conversation.
To report someone from their profile, please follow these steps:
- Scroll to the bottom of their profile and tap the "Block and Report" button.
- Choose one of the report reasons and include any additional comments for our moderation team. You can share as much or as little information as you feel comfortable with, but the more information we have, the easier it is for us to support you and take action.
- Tap "Submit report".
To report a user from the Conversations menu, please follow these steps:
- From your conversation, tap on the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner.
- From here, tap “Block & Report”.
- Be sure to specify the reason for the report and submit. You can share as much or as little information as you feel comfortable with, but the more information we have, the easier it is for us to support you and take action.
Once we receive the report, our moderation team will review it as soon as possible. Due to privacy guidelines, we can’t always reveal the results of a report, but please know that we take every report seriously and handle each case with care.
Feel free to reach out to our team if you have additional questions; we’re here for you!