Bullying & Abusive Content
Our community is all about creating kind connections. We aim to create an experience which is free from behavior that makes any individual or group feel harassed, bullied, or targeted.
Members may not:
- Engage in any bullying, belittling, insulting, mocking, trolling, intimidating, dehumanizing, or degrading behavior
- Make harmful unsolicited comments about someone’s body or appearance (e.g. body shaming)
- Wish, encourage, or praise acts of violence, or threatening acts of violence that would result in non-serious bodily injury
- Engage in emotional abuse and/or manipulation
- Repeat unwanted online contact of any kind
- Blame, shame, or target someone based on their status as a survivor/victim of sexual assault, sexual exploitation, sexual harassment, or domestic abuse
- Release a person’s private contact information, photos, or other personally identifying information without their consent
- Blackmail a member to reveal embarrassing, compromising or otherwise private information (not including sexual or intimate content)
- Not show up to an in-person meet up despite clear plans agreed by both parties
- Create a profile with malicious intent to publish defamatory content about a person
- Share content that is disrespectful toward victims, survivors, or families impacted by suicide, self-injury, or eating disorders
This includes content about public figures. Members are permitted to express their criticism of public figures, but we will not tolerate abusive conduct in any form.