To connect your Spotify account to add top artists to your Bumble profile:
- Tap the grey silouette in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Tap the "Pencil Icon" in the circular photo in the center of the screen to open the profile editor
- Scroll down under Linked Accounts
- Tap the green bar that says "Connect your Spotify"
- You will be prompted to enter your login credentials for Spotify, tap "Login"
- If you are already logged in, you will be prompted to accept the Terms & Conditions of use.
If you don’t want all of your top artists to appear (though don’t you want to know if your match shares the same guilty pleasure tastes as you?), tap "Hide artist" under the circular artist photo.