If you accidentally used the wrong Facebook account to log in, don’t worry! Getting back to your original account can be done in a few easy steps:
- Select the profile avatar on the bottom left corner of the main screen.
- Select the grey gear in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Log Out.”
- Launch the Facebook app and make sure you are signed in to the correct account.
- Relaunch the Bumble app and select “Continue with Facebook.”
- Click on your profile photo at the top left corner on your screen.
- Click “Log out.”
- Open Facebook in another tab and make sure you are signed in to the account you want to use.
- Go back to bumble.com and sign in by selecting “Continue with Facebook.”