Our mission at Bumble is to foster healthy and equitable relationships through kind connections, so we wholly prohibit sexual harassment. We consider sexual harassment to be any non-physical, unwanted, and unwelcome sexual behaviors between members.
This includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Cyberflashing (i.e. sharing unsolicited sexually explicit images)
- Committing in-person indecent exposure (i.e. unwanted flashing on a date)
- Obtaining, sharing, or threatening to share sexual images, videos, or screenshots of sexual conversations on any website or platform, without the consent of the person involved or depicted (commonly known as “revenge porn” or “non-consensual intimate image sharing”)
- Making unwanted sexual comments, questions, and advancements, including sexualized comments about someone’s body
- Fetishizing a member without their consent
- Sending unwanted sexualized imagery including memes, animations, drawings, etc., as well as unwanted pornographic imagery or links
- Seeking romantic or sexual relationships on Bumble For Friends, BFF mode on Bumble app or Bizz Mode on Bumble app (e.g. flirting, “sexting,” or offering/proposing sexual or romantic activity)
Remember, your off-platform behavior matters too. To protect victims and survivors, we may take action against your account for engaging in any of the above sexual harassment behaviors in person, on another platform, or over text.