We aren’t saying you should swipe through the Hive from your desktop at work but we are saying that Bumble Web lets you log in or create an account right from your browser.
Bumble Web functions are very similar to the Bumble mobile app. Go to bumble.com to log in or create a profile using your Facebook account, Apple ID, or phone number. If you're an existing user you will be directed to the same profile you see on the mobile app. New users can set up their profile for any of our three modes on Bumble Web.
Here are some tips to help you navigate Bumble Web:
- The arrow keys can be used to ‘swipe’ left or right as well as to scroll up or down to view a profile.
- You can also click the checkmark to indicate swiping to the right or the ‘X’ for a left swipe.
- You can click on the yellow star icon between the checkmark and the ‘X’ to SuperSwipe.
- Once you swipe left, a rewind button appears to the left of the swipe navigation. Click this button to activate Backtrack.
- If you match with someone, the Boom screen will pop up just like in the app. If you have First Move privileges, you can message from there or click into your Match Queue on the left to start a conversation with your matches.
- You can video chat with a match by clicking on the grey video camera icon on the top right corner of the chat screen after you’ve exchanged at least one message.
- If you’re a Bumble Boost subscriber, you can view your Beeline by clicking the users in the green circle to the left of the screen.
- To switch modes between Date, BFF, and Bizz go to your settings and select the mode you want to use.
- To view your profile as it appears to others, go to “edit your profile” and select the preview button below your pictures.
- To report a user from your swipe queue, tap on the “Block & Report” button on the bottom left corner of the user’s profile.