In line with the new Google Payment Policy, members who use Android devices are now only able to purchase our services via Google Play using the payment methods linked to their Google accounts.
Here is a simple step by step on how to add a payment method to your Google account from your desktop:
- On your computer, go to your Google Play account
- Click Add a payment method
- Follow the onscreen instructions
- The new payment method will be added to your Google account
- You should then be able to make an in-app purchase!
If you are using your Android device, please follow these steps to add a payment method to your Google account:
- Open the Google Play app
- At the top right, tap the profile icon
- Select "Payments & subscriptions"
- Select "Payment method"
- Select "Add payment method"
- Choose the payment method you wish to add
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add your payment method
Note: If you're using Google Pay in India as a payment method, you'll need to update your Unified Payments Interface (UPI) identifier ID. You should then be able to make an in-app purchase!
For more information, you can check Google Play Support and if you're interested in knowing more about what payment methods are accepted in your region, head here.