How to Bumble Better — and Make the Most of the App
In honor of a new year and a fresh start, we’ve put together our tried and true tips and tricks to get the most out of Bumble, whether you’re looking for a romantic relationship, new friends, or professional connections.
– First things first: your safety is paramount! Our advice includes making sure you’re verified (and asking your matches to do the same), and using our video chat or voice call features within the app itself to avoid handing out your personal information before you’re ready.
– Not sure what to write in your bio to make your profile pop? We’ve got you!
– Make certain you put your best face forward with our advice on photos to include.
– Use Bumble’s filters to your advantage and find the kind of relationship you want!
– Bumble has an extensive list of gender options, allowing new and existing members of our community alike to identify beyond the binary.
– Stuck for an opening line, or just a simple way to keep a chat going? Check out our handy conversation starter generator!
– If you could use a little more help, Bumble offers templates to give you a hand making the first move. Check out which ones get the most replies.
– We often get asked if there’s a good time to get on Bumble to maximize matches. Yes, there is, and we’re sharing our data with you.
– Speaking of data, we mined ours to let you know which emojis our most-swiped community members are using. (This is just for fun! Feel free to sprinkle those bad boys throughout or use ‘em sparingly — your call.)
– We get asked all the time which star signs are known for certain temperaments and characteristics. It might not be everyone’s bag, but the zodiac badge is the most-used on Bumble profiles, after all! We think you should swipe and match with an open mind, but if you’re interested in what the cosmos say, read our astrologer’s take on who might suit you.
– If you’re feeling overwhelmed, your priorities have changed, or you simply need a bit of a break, we understand. Bumble has a Snooze feature allowing you to step away while saving all your matches.