If you believe that someone else has signed into your Bumble account there are a few security precautions that we recommend.
If you sign in to Bumble with your Facebook profile we recommend that you update your Facebook password immediately.
Additionally, you can log out of any active sessions involving your Facebook profile by following these steps via Facebook.com
1. Go to your Security and Login Settings on Facebook
2. Select "Where You're Logged in"
3. Select the session you want to edit and click "End Activity."
If you sign into Bumble with your phone number we recommend changing your login method in the app. You can do this by following these steps:
1. Go to your app Settings
2. Scroll down and tap on "Login methods"
3. Tap to add either your Facebook or Apple ID
Once you've finished linking that secondary login method, you'll be able to remove your registered phone number.
If you sign in to Bumble with your Apple ID we recommend that you update your Apple ID password immediately.
Please reach out to our Support Team directly with any other concerns. We’re here for you!