If you believe that someone else has signed into your Bumble account there are a few security precautions that we recommend.
If you sign in to Bumble with your Facebook profile we recommend that you update your Facebook password immediately.
Additionally, you can log out of any active sessions involving your Facebook profile by following these steps via Facebook.com
- Go to your Security and Login Settings on Facebook
- Select Where You're Logged in
- Select the session you want to edit and click End Activity.
If you sign into Bumble with your phone number we recommend that you update your password immediately with these steps:
- Log out of Bumble
- Tap "Use Another Option" to log in
- Instead of typing in your password, tap "Forgotten Password"
- Follow the prompts to reset your password
Please reach out to our Support Team directly with any other concerns - we’re here for you!