We know there’s nothing more disappointing than getting charged for something you thought would be free. If you’ve signed up for a free Bumble Premium trial through the Apple Store or Google Play Store and you were charged immediately, it’s likely because you’ve already had a free trial on a previous Bumble account.
We’d recommend reaching out to Apple or Google to see what has happened by following these steps below:
- Go to https://getsupport.apple.com/
- Select "Billing & Subscriptions"
- Select "Subscriptions & Purchases"
- Select "The topic is not listed"
- In the text box write "n/a" and click "Continue"
- Select the "Chat" option
Google Play Store:
- Go to play.google.com or Google Play Store
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
- On the top right-hand corner, click on your Profile
- Click on Payments and Subscriptions
- Click on Subscriptions and select the subscription you wish to cancel/request a refund
Please note, that if you sign up for a free trial, a subscription will automatically renew on your account once the free trial period expires. This information is presented to you along with our Terms and Conditions upon signing up. To cancel your subscription please follow the steps relevant to you here.
*If you've signed up for a free trial on Bumble through the Apple Store or Google Play Store previously, you will not be eligible for another free trial and will then be automatically signed up for a subscription.