We know there’s nothing more disappointing than getting charged for something you thought would be free. If you’ve signed up for a free Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium trial through the Apple Store and you were charged immediately, it’s likely because you’ve already had a free trial on a previous Bumble account.
We’d recommend reaching out to Apple to see what has happened by following these steps below:
1. Go to https://getsupport.apple.com/
2. Select "Billing & Subscriptions"
3. Select "Subscriptions & Purchases"
4. Select "The topic is not listed"
5. In the text box write "n/a" and click "Continue"
6. Select the "Chat" option
Please note that if you sign up for a free trial, a subscription will automatically renew on your account once the free trial period expires. This information is presented to you along with our Terms and Conditions upon signing up.