If you would like to cancel your Bumble subscription, follow these steps:
1. Go to your phone Settings > iTunes & App Store
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen ( you may need to sign in or use Touch or Face ID)
3. Tap "Media & Purchases"
4. Tap "View Account"
5. Tap "Subscriptions"
6. Tap the subscription that you want to manage (Bumble). Note: If you don’t see a Bumble subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID.
7. Use the options to manage your subscription.
8. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap “Cancel Subscription” to cancel your subscription.
Note: When you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.