If you would like to cancel your Bumble Boost subscription, follow these steps:
1. Go to your phone Settings.
2. Tap your name at the top of the screen.
3. Tap Media & Purchases.
4. Tap View Account. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
5. Tap Subscriptions.
6. Tap the subscription that you want to manage (Bumble). Note: If you don’t see a Bumble subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID.
7. Use the options to manage your subscription.
8. Tap Cancel Subscription. Note: When you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.