Going to a conference in a few days and wish you could start networking now? Moving to a new city and want to connect with a new BFF to show you the best spots? Have a dream vacation coming up and looking for a bae to dance the night away with? Whether you’re heading down the road or across the globe our Travel feature helps you form the important connections you’re looking for on your own time.
When you sign up to Bumble Premium, you can activate Travel Mode and select the city you want to appear in. Your location will show as being in the center of the city you’ve chosen (at this time you will not be able to select an exact location) and an indicator will display so other users know you’re using Travel.
To activate Travel follow these steps:
- Sign up to Bumble Premium by clicking on the option located on the menu screen under your profile photo
- Once you are all signed up, go ahead and open your Settings by tapping on the grey gear in the upper left-hand corner of the app
- Scroll to the Location section at the bottom and tap “Travel to…”
- Search the city you’d like to appear in and select it
To turn off Travel Mode:
1. Open your Bumble app Settings by selecting the gear icon
2. Select the blue Travel button
3. The top choice should read, “Current location”
Please note, Travel Mode is not available on Bumble Web.