[Note: We’re currently beta-testing new versions in some regions, be sure to read this article in its entirety to see if you’re in one of the countries.*]
We are excited to introduce our new Bumble Premium subscription that will help maximize your experience and ultimately lead to more meaningful connections.
Bumble Premium includes:
- Access to unlimited Advanced filters
- Access to your Beeline so you can see your admirers
- Travel mode which allows you to change your location to another city
- Backtrack so you can undo left swipes
- Ability to extend time on your current matches
- Rematch with users who have expired. (Please note that in opposite-sex matches, men cannot rematch with a woman who hasn’t sent the first message)
- Unlimited swipes
- One Spotlight per week. This feature advances your profile to the top of the stack to be viewable by more people instantly for 30 minutes.
- Five SuperSwipes per week. You can SuperSwipe a user's profile to show that you are really interested in them.
You can sign up to Bumble Premium by clicking on the pixelated square in your match queue or by clicking on the silhouette on the bottom-left corner of the app, and tapping on the Bumble Boost banner underneath your profile picture. You will also see options to sign up to Bumble Boost or purchase Spotlight credits as a one-time purchase.
* Bumble Premium is now available for all users on iOS devices in all countries. If you are using an Android device, Bumble Premium is available for users located in Ireland, India, the Philippines, Mexico, the UK, Canada, the US, Australia, and New Zealand. If you are using Bumble Web, it is currently available in the UK, the US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland, Germany, France, Switzerland, India, and Mexico.